Creating PDF in C++
- Convert printable documents to PDF at high speed.
- Support for 64-bit versions of Windows 2003/2008/Vista/XP.
- PDF/A Standard support for long term archiving of electronic documents.
- PDF/X Standard support for exchange of print-ready PDF files in printing/advertising industries.
- XPS Support (Supports XPS to PDF conversion. Requirement: .NET Framework 3.0 or above).
- Automatic and CSS-driven pagination (smarter page break, developers can also manually control whether they want to have page break or not).
- Automatically handle any exception or error message that may occur in converting HTML and Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) to PDF.
- Support many PDF features such as Font Embedding & Subsetting, Image compression, Metadata, PDF Security (e.g. set permission to print, edit), Digital Signature & Stamping, Watermark, PDF Viewer setting.
- Control printer settings such as graphic resolution & scaling, paper orientation & size, printer color.
EasyPDFPrinter::IPrintJobPtr oPrintJob = oPrinter->GetPrintJob();
Download Free Trial
Comprehensive PDF Features
C++ Sample Projects
Download C++ Sample Projects
Testimonials from Our Customers
- We use easyPDF SDK technology for PDF conversion and it works very well. We knew BCL is a solid company. We have also looked at several competitors and tried to use their products, but we like easy PDF SDK the best. When we talked to BCL Technologies’ design engineering team, we knew they had the knowledge and confidence to solve our problems.” Read the case study
- We evaluated many PDF tools and drivers. We even wrote our own. Except for BCL’s easyPDF SDK, all had limitations we couldn’t live with. Some only converted from MS Office and not very well. Others could not do annotation or text stamping on PDF documents. None were as easy to use and as easy to integrate.” Read the case study